Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Murder comes knocking

This episode is so sad. I feel so sad for the little girl who are left behind. It is a ruthless crime. There is no doubt that the father and the mother committed the crime to kill their son in law, since the father admitted it, but I am not convinced that their daughter Kelee did not know that murder was going to happen. Even after the father's admission, she says "she cannot fault anybody because they acted in the interest of her daughter", instead of being angry that they took away her father from her daughter in that kind of senseless way. But the other hand, I think the daughter Malia should be reunited with the mother. I think she went through enough to suffer in this tragedy. Even though yes, Kelee is not a fit mother, yet she is the one and only mother the little girl has. No one can replace her biological mother no matter what she did. I really hope the best for this little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment