Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pasta Salad

I saw on one of the website of the rat breeder that they feed their rats pasta salad (of course no oil etc). So I tried it today. I cooked some pasta, and put some carrots, broccoli and peas. They love it! Also their potty training is going well. They most part go to their potty, except they pee on their hammocks so I have to wash it often to prevent it from smelling. Also I started doing out of cage time on my bed, which is easier since I put their cage next to my bed, so I don't have to take them downstairs to use dining table for out of cage time. They like it this way so that they can go back and forth between their cage and the bed to do the maze and get treats etc. They are so much more comfortable with me and I am really enjoying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment